Delicious and Guilt Free Honey Bread by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Delicious and Guilt Free Tart by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Happy Gut Bread Recipe by Honey Australia June 15, 2020
Delicious and Guilt Free Tart by Honey Australia
- 150g Nut Meal (Almond is our favourite) • 90g Desiccated Coconut
- 160g Pitted Medjool Dates
- 80ml Melted Coconut Oil
- Fresh Fruit
- Raw Organic Honey (for serving)
For the ganache
- 220g Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey
Delicious and guilt free, this tart is easy to make and can be topped with pretty much any fresh fruit of your choice!
- Grease a 22cm cake tin with coconut oil. Line the tin with baking paper.
- Place nut meal, coconut and dates in your food processor. Add coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt. Blend until the mixture looks like a dough.
- Press the dough evenly into the cake tin, coming slightly up the edges.
- Place the ganache ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and add more honey if you prefer it sweeter.
- Pour the ganache over the base evenly and arrange your fruit on the top. Place the tart in the fridge for 2 or more hours to set.
- Serve Chilled with a drizzle of honey from Honey Australia.
Honey Australia Raw Organic Honey 1kgAdd to Wish List
Our Raw Organic Honey, collected straight from our hives in Central West NSW is unpasteurised, unprocessed and unfiltered, packed full of all the natural goodness raw honey has to offer! Our honey is so pure that it retains some of...
Strawberry Honey 170gAdd to Wish List
Perfectly sweet and fruity, our strawberry honey makes the perfect addition to your cup of tea, fruit salad, lemonade or cocktail mix. Laced over ice-cream, yoghurt, oatmeal or simply spread over waffles and pancakes. With delicate fruity aroma this strawberry...
Eucalyptus Honey 500gAdd to Wish List
Pure Eucalyptus Honey from Honey Australia Our Eucalyptus Honey is sourced from the many floral varieties of Australian eucalyptus trees. Golden in colour and a distinctive sweet taste with subtle notes of eucalyptus this medium flavour honey is perfect for stirring in tea or spread over fresh...
HA Leatherwood Honey 500g - GlassAdd to Wish List
Australian Leatherwood Honey comes from the island of Tasmania. The leatherwood tree is unique to the rainforest regions of the islands west coast. Leather wood honey has a smooth, creamy texture and a spicy, buttery taste with tones of citrus and white...