Delicious and Guilt Free Honey Bread by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Delicious and Guilt Free Tart by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Happy Gut Bread Recipe by Honey Australia June 15, 2020
Baked Apple & Walnut Porridge Recipe by Honey Australia
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 40-45 minutes.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons Manuka Honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup sultanas
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons (80ml) extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease a 30cm baking dish with EVOO.
- In a medium bowl mix the oats, honey, ½ cup of walnuts, sultanas, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla until well combined. Add the milk mixture to the oat mixture, along with the EVOO.
- Scatter the apples evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour the oat mixture over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup walnuts on top. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden and the oats are set.
Serve warm or cold with Greek yoghurt.
Food groups (per serve)
- Whole grains: 1
- Fruit: 0.5
- Dairy/soy alternative: 0.25
- Nuts: 0.5
- Healthy fats: 0.5
- Eggs: 0.25
- Extras: 0.75
Australian Manuka MGO 514+ (15+) 500gAdd to Wish List
Our active Australian Manuka Honey is harvested by our specialist beekeepers along the East Coast of Australia’s pristine bushland and forests. Our bees feed upon the Leptospermum plant to produce the finest quality Manuka Honey. The indigenous people from both...
Honey Australia Raw Organic Honey 1kgAdd to Wish List
Our Raw Organic Honey, collected straight from our hives in Central West NSW is unpasteurised, unprocessed and unfiltered, packed full of all the natural goodness raw honey has to offer! Our honey is so pure that it retains some of...
Lavender Honey 170gAdd to Wish List
Fragrant and delicious our lavender flower infused honey tastes divine laced over ice-cream, poached fruit, oatmeal or a special dessert. Spread over toast and crumpets or as a sweeter for tea and lemonade, this lavender honey provides a subtle and...