Delicious and Guilt Free Honey Bread by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Delicious and Guilt Free Tart by Honey Australia August 31, 2020
Happy Gut Bread Recipe by Honey Australia June 15, 2020
Baked Apple & Walnut Porridge Recipe by Honey Australia
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 40-45 minutes.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons Manuka Honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup sultanas
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons (80ml) extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease a 30cm baking dish with EVOO.
- In a medium bowl mix the oats, honey, ½ cup of walnuts, sultanas, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla until well combined. Add the milk mixture to the oat mixture, along with the EVOO.
- Scatter the apples evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour the oat mixture over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup walnuts on top. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden and the oats are set.
Serve warm or cold with Greek yoghurt.
Food groups (per serve)
- Whole grains: 1
- Fruit: 0.5
- Dairy/soy alternative: 0.25
- Nuts: 0.5
- Healthy fats: 0.5
- Eggs: 0.25
- Extras: 0.75
Honey Australia Raw Organic Honey 1kgAdd to Wish List
Our Raw Organic Honey, collected straight from our hives in Central West NSW is unpasteurised, unprocessed and unfiltered, packed full of all the natural goodness raw honey has to offer! Our honey is so pure that it retains some of...
Strawberry Honey 170gAdd to Wish List
Perfectly sweet and fruity, our strawberry honey makes the perfect addition to your cup of tea, fruit salad, lemonade or cocktail mix. Laced over ice-cream, yoghurt, oatmeal or simply spread over waffles and pancakes. With delicate fruity aroma this strawberry...
Eucalyptus Honey 500gAdd to Wish List
Pure Eucalyptus Honey from Honey Australia Our Eucalyptus Honey is sourced from the many floral varieties of Australian eucalyptus trees. Golden in colour and a distinctive sweet taste with subtle notes of eucalyptus this medium flavour honey is perfect for stirring in tea or spread over fresh...
HA Leatherwood Honey 500g - GlassAdd to Wish List
Australian Leatherwood Honey comes from the island of Tasmania. The leatherwood tree is unique to the rainforest regions of the islands west coast. Leather wood honey has a smooth, creamy texture and a spicy, buttery taste with tones of citrus and white...