Honey Australia is a home-grown success story. 100% Australian-owned and Australian-made.
Directors Nicholas and Nathan Maiolo have become involved in the development of this second generation honey company , Honey Australia produces more than 300 metric tons of honey each year … and growing. This means an enormous variety of honey and bee products that are distributed nationally and internationally.
To produce and distribute the best Australian honey and bee products available in Australia for customers through a network of:
- Health Food Stores
- Super Markets
- Pharmacies and other selected retailers
• is fully equipped with in-house design, labelling, bottling and packaging facilities
• sources top quality 100% Australian honey direct from our beekeepers
• brings unique experience, creativity, knowledge and expertise to the Australian honey market
• creates new, innovative and unique products capturing the amazing and precious delicacy of nature.
We hope you love our honey as much as we do!
Organic Honey Certification:
For a guarantee of Organic authenticity, Honey Australia’s Organic Honey Products are certified by ACO Number 11677. Only independently certified Organic processes and ingredient sources can receive this independent certification. For more information on ACO certifications, please visit www.aco.net.au.